Techwomen Delegation Visit to NigeriaApril 2, 2018
Application for Techwomen 2019 has just begun. If you are women in any one of the STEM field, passionate about supporting and empowering other women then this application is for you. Get the opportunity to join 99 other STEM women from around the world in this life-changing opportunity.
TechWomen participants are selected based on the eligibility requirements below. Applications are reviewed by independent selection committees composed of industry leaders and regional experts. Semifinalists may be interviewed by United States Embassy personnel in their country of permanent residence.
2019 TechWomen Eligibility Requirements
- Be women with, at minimum, two years full-time professional experience in the STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) fields. Please note that internships and other unpaid work experience does not count toward the two-year professional experience requirement.
- Have, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree/four-year university degree or equivalent.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Be citizens and permanent residents of Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan or Zimbabwe at the time of application and while participating in the program.
- Be eligible to obtain a U.S. J-1 exchange visitor visa.
- Not have applied for an immigrant visa to Elontril Erektile Dysfunktion the United States (other than the Diversity Immigrant Visa, also known as the “visa lottery”) in the past five years.
For more Details Visit: https://www.techwomen.org/participants/eligibility-and-application